Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My insurence cards says my car is the FZX and did a goodle search on it and they say "rare 2.3 liter zetec" Its the lowest model..power nothing....has a cd player though haha

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
WTF?[confused] Have any pictures of your engine bay?

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
intresting...well thanks...my CAI is in the mail once installed ill put up an engine bay pic hehe

·
Registered
167 Posts
Your insurance cards say what?

Alarm bells, if you're insurance company claims that you're rig is some heretofore unknown, rarefiedly exotic high-output zetec (which doesn't exist in the real world).....they'll be screwing you on your rates.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Yeah, that's weird why they would say that. . .

But I also did a search, and I came up with a few cars. . .

But the "FZX" Foci have a 2.3 Duratec.

And since your's says Zetec, it means that you have a 2.0 ZX3. It also means that the insurance company doesn't know what they are doing. [unsure]

-Cody

·
Focused Focus
6,403 Posts
Send me your vin Number and i can tell you what it is as well as everything else your car was built with. I need your email also to send the info.

·
Registered
12 Posts
It sounds like your insurance company has indeed invented a new Focus in hopes of also inventing some new rates. I'd have a long chit-chat with those folks if I were you!

·
Registered
738 Posts
It sounds like your insurance company has indeed invented a new Focus in hopes of also inventing some new rates. I'd have a long chit-chat with those folks if I were you!
I agree 100% You should call them up and set them straight. They can also refuse service if your car is not what they think it is.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts