Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure if this is the correct place to show you all. I decided seeing I can see the fires from my house to give you a look of the Corona and Yorba Linda fire.

·
what it be like
6,381 Posts
yah I wanted to see how bad they were and I just got on the 15 by hidden valley and OMG the flames were huge...but I drove by again about an hour later and it had grown a bit smaller...so hopefully they got a handle on it

·
Registered
1,929 Posts
that is some scary stuff.

·
Premium Member
1,653 Posts
Wowsers!

·
Zzzykeyah!!!!!!
2,950 Posts
dude i can see them from where i live praying for those who have lost ther homes abd the fire fighters who are out there busting there ass

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
Friggin nuts, man. Seems like every year CA is devastated by rampaging wildfires. Hope all gets better soon! I know some people from Yorba Linda...

·
Registered
172 Posts
yea it pretty bad... i drove threw this morn. from riverslime and got back threw from newport just in time b4 they shut the 91 down. sux for those who lost holes but i must say im not that symp. on the fires in malibu 1,000,000,00 homes...there usually greedy Fux

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
True its terrable and all. i hope for the best for everyone out there. but c'mon. it seems kind of bad. we can put a man on the moon, and do all this other crazy stuff. but cant even control a fire. its crazy!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts