Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the corner weights of a 2001 focus zx3 5spd with a/c? if not do we know the weight distribution?

I'm curious to how well balanced the car is and if i want to move things around or not.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
I have not seen any real numbers. Even if there were some numbers they would very from car to car. If your serious about this issue I suggest you have your car corner weighted both empty, full fuel, and with you in it. Most race shops provide this service.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have not seen any real numbers. Even if there were some numbers they would very from car to car. If your serious about this issue I suggest you have your car corner weighted both empty, full fuel, and with you in it. Most race shops provide this service.

I agree but no luck with that here. I would like to do it with me in the car and half tank of gas.

Even if i had an idea it would be better then nothing.

·
Registered
8,023 Posts
I agree but no luck with that here. I would like to do it with me in the car and half tank of gas.

Even if i had an idea it would be better then nothing.

May be time for a road trip. There's several very good race shops in Vermont and New Hampshire.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya no such luck there too far away.

Someone must have an idea out there somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts