Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my friend have been looking for a megaphone fora while and cant find one. so i figured id try to find one like cops have on the exterior of one of our cars. anyone know where i can get one of these?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Autozone I believe. 1of the3 stores. Autozone,AdvancedAuto,or Pepboys.

·
70 100 70 70 : (
1,977 Posts
you can buy a siren from SpeedTechLights! try it and then post i was going to buy one

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
is that legal?? lol

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
if it was legal id probably turn it into some sort of illegal harassment anyway. im gunna check autozone and advance auto tomorrow.

·
Registered
244 Posts
haha awesome my friend had one on his corsica!!!! i was amazing. he had blue and red strobes lights in the headlights and a mega phone that had a siren sound on it and barn animals and whatever elese u could think of.and it also had the feture u coudl talk throu it. so my friend one pulled over my other friend and told him to get out of the car and lay face down on the ground.....hehhe then lit his tire up and went flying on by him lol.....man i missed the good ole days lol. how did we not get arrested for the crap we did...

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
^That's the one I'm talking about, the one that has all the sounds and you can talk through, I believe it's at autozone.

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
lol this would be fun, just be careful lol. man theres no cops around where my parents live/ i grew up. this would be a blast up there. my friends dad was a firefighter and one night we were driving around in his truck with the lights on it. and we saw another friend of ours parked at a little pull off, so i was begging him to g oflying in there with his lights flashing and scare the crap out of him. but he wouldnt, he didnt want to get his dad in any kind of trouble since its a small town and everbody knows everybody. lol sorry for the book, he would have crapped himself tho.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts