Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So about 2 weeks ago I replaced the coolant. Drained old coolant from the petcock. Flushed with Peak flush. Did the whole procesx. Added 50/50 Peak anti freeze. Next day I found z leak, found out it was a hose that connwcts to the resevoir, the longer one. Apparently it was making contact with the PS pulley, thus the leak. Replaced hoseand fasted the hose on the chasis. Added some distelled water. Day after found out it was leaking still. Since then I been having to add distilled water almost everyday. The leak is coming somewhefe beneath the oil filter.

What you guys think my problem is? Perhaps the Peak flush cleaned a smudged whole on a hose?

Thanks guys

·
Registered
438 Posts
There is a hose that runs under the crank pulley along the oil pan, and then up in the area of the filter. That is probably the suspect hose. I hear it's not a pleasant job to replace it.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is a hose that runs under the crank pulley along the oil pan, and then up in the area of the filter. That is probably the suspect hose. I hear it's not a pleasant job to replace it.
thanks IM gonna check it out tomorrow morning. Its too dark right now :

Posted via FF Mobile

1 - 3 of 3 Posts