Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
doesn`t this look cool?

cheap possibility 2 get underbody neon. make a friend park his vw bug with underbody neon next to ya focus...take picture!![:)~]

·
Registered
511 Posts
You really love the Neon lighting don't you? A lot of Americans are against the Neon lighting over here.... not sure why.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Looks spiffy.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hmm, why are americans against it? it`s THE thing 2 have underbody overhere...`course it`s illegal in switzerland, but i just need to get a neon underbody kit soon[8D]

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
it looks good. i myself love the neon lighting underneath and im thinking of getting it soon. its illegal here too but if you dont get caught then hey good for us right?

·
Registered
511 Posts
I think you can have it installed, just cant use it when driving. You know? More for show when hangin' out in the Dunkin' Donuts parkin' lot!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
yeah i guess it is more for show but i love the way it looks

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
underbody lighting is the bomb...here you get screwed only by installin`neons...

·
Registered
38 Posts
they're illegal too here in the USA. in the state of Massachusetts you can have them. as long as the car is not in motion, the cops can't do crap. if you're driving then they can pull you over.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
The cops in my area don't really give a crap. Depends what kind of mood they are in. But, even then they only pull you over for red/blue/green. I'm really against neons, which kinda makes me a hyprocrite i guess because i'm almost mind set on getting a set of white ones. I think white is the only tasteful color. At work we sell the streetglows for 150 and i get them for 70 bucks with my discount, the only question is how the hell you install them. Anyone install underbodies?

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
sorry not yet but i get around to that ill let you know. thats if i do it myself [hihi]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts