Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody found a company that makes a good bodykit for the 05+ focus? Ive been keeping my eyes open and I think its gonna happen soon, but nothing yet.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
get the carbon fiber lip from focus sport, it looks the best.

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
the rs kits and the sap.

·
Registered
1,765 Posts
full kit i think the F2 kit would look nice. but i dont think this is performance related

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
^It's not so that's why I moved it to it correct forum.

There aren't many kits out for the 05 + but the F2 kit seems to be popular. Try to do a quick search on this forum. This question has been asked a few times before[;)]

·
Retired Fanatic
20,000 Posts
Yeah I'd have to say the F2focus kits...... those are my favorite for the 2005+ foci......

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ask the folks at aitracing.com They will develop a kit for the new foci, all they need is a test car for two months. Search for AIT in the forums. There is a thread about this.

·
Registered
45 Posts
As mentioned before the most popular one is the f2, but tom has the roush kit now, wich is growing more on me than the f2, and please don't get me wrong the rs kit from f2 rocks.

I know it's cool to have a lotta options, but the more options you get, the harder it is to make the decision, because all these kits are awesome,[:D] i wish i had 5 foci and have each one with a different kit...jajaja......that's me of course.[;)]

here's a link

http://www.focusfanatics.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=9846&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

·
Registered
526 Posts
anybody gotta link for this kit. shouldn't the kit for the '05 fit the c-dan the only differance is i have a trunk and tome doesn't[???:)]

·
Registered
759 Posts
uh friggin sweat kit!

·
Registered
250 Posts
cdarnell said:
Here are a few pics of a new body kit that 3d carbon will be releasing later this year

The conceptual drawing looks better than the final product, but still looks good.
Need to convince my wife to put a kit on her '04 ZX5 :p

·
Registered
9 Posts
I think that is true for many Concept drawing's. But the real pic is a crappy shot from the 05 SEMA show. I have seen a few other pics around that show it off better. It is very close to the F2 kit, but I like the rear wing better on the 3D kit.

·
Registered
527 Posts
there isnt much out yet, but the ones that are coming out are SWEET. so stay tuned. realy likin that roush kit now too

1 - 17 of 17 Posts