Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since the meet is this week I think we should start putting together some routes and such so maybe we can have a helluva FOFO convoy heading that way ...

I'm leaving Friday morning ASAP and heading down I 59 to 459 and then to 65 ...
Oh yeah TNFocus did you get a time or such yet? Cause I know you mentioned something about meeting me in Collinsville and heading that way .

So I guess me an TnFocus can meet up with someone around Hwy 280 or I 459 before we hit I 65 and truck it towards Montgomery .
[driving]

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
why so early? i'm in b'ham, so and have nothing going on so i can meet up with people whenever and head down if there's a few going together, though i'm not waking up to go early, lol

·
Registered
11,161 Posts
I'll be passing through B-Ham around 5:00 pm

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
I know that Jeremy, Mary, Kelly and I are heading out that way if others are to join our convoy. I guess some of us from that area need to talk about it.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Steve , I'm almost 2 hrs from B'ham so it won't be to early when I end up down that way .

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
I get out of class around 2 and will leave immediately, and its 45 mins or less for me so i'll just ride out ([:(]) and get there at the same time as jonny, crystal, and nichole

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
I'll be leaving hopefully around 630 at the latest. Can't leave till after work. I know Joel will follow me but if there's anyone else that's going straight down 85 and wants to convoy, let me know.

·
DTF
3,981 Posts
I'll be leaving hopefully around 630 at the latest. Can't leave till after work. I know Joel will follow me but if there's anyone else that's going straight down 85 and wants to convoy, let me know.
though i still cant say yes or no on whether or not i'm coming, you know i'll be hitting 85 just north of auburn.

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
well im heading down 85 as well.. hopefulley... im still in limbo as to if i can take off saturday or not. if so.. i should be leaving here around 5ish

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
About what time do you want to leave out from crollinsville focused. Its about 4-5 hours for me to crossville, according to my iPhone gps, and about 6-7 hours to montgomery. But that all depends on flow of traffic, and flow of traffic on i-75 is about 85-90. If you want you can pm a phone number and address i can type into the car gps.

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
I know that Jeremy, Mary, Kelly and I are heading out that way if others are to join our convoy. I guess some of us from that area need to talk about it.
^^^Yea im right below you guys on 85 but im not sure if im leaving fri or sat.I will keep you all posted.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Steve , I'm almost 2 hrs from B'ham so it won't be to early when I end up down that way .
You granny driver. I can make it from Henagar to Argo, which is just North of the ham in an hour. The Pedal on the right is the gas press it and see what happens. [thumb] jk.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
You granny driver. I can make it from Henagar to Argo, which is just North of the ham in an hour. The Pedal on the right is the gas press it and see what happens. [thumb] jk.
Jeremy , I think your getting a little to giddy . I was taking into consideration traffic flow and who knows what else.[bootyshak [driving]

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I was just playing buddy, but I usually do make it in just about an hour.

·
has a screw loose
9,927 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I was just playing buddy, but I usually do make it in just about an hour.
I knew you were joking , hell that's all I ever do ... I've always been told that you can never get a serious answer out of me ....lol [screwy]

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts

·
Forced to move on...
6,916 Posts
The easiest wait to get down here (if you want to meet up with us in Auburn) from Crossville and avoid traffic is go go 59 to 231 to 280 straight to Auburn. 231 is a fun backroad too. That's the route I take to get to and from Scottsboro.

If you want to meet up with ppl in Bham go 59 to 280 thru Bham...not sure how to get to Montgomery from there, but if you still want to go through Auburn and meet up with us then just take 280 straight here, then we'll all take 85 to Montgomery. Sucks we all can't meet up about the same time though.

·
Dumbledore dies?!?!
3,123 Posts
I plan on leaving at 9-9:30 am that would put me in Collinsville at 2ish and then so on.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts