Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
hi, im toe... and i got RHD lights from germany along time ago and how that i have had em in for awhile, they really sucks for beams... i can drive with em at night but i would love to have more light. that is one of hte main reason why i got the hid kit and projectors fogs. but my question here is, is there any way to convert the RHD lamps to a LHD ones and/or do you guys do them???

-TOE

on some factory projectors, such as infiniti's and mercedes, you can purchase cut-off flip kits, that transfer the z-cut off to LHD, however, i would need to know what headlights you have.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
or doing a retro projector will fix it all??? but the aiming will be off because it setup for RHD

·
/人◕ ‿‿&#65
3,318 Posts
actually if you did a retrofit everything would be good just as long as the projectors are LHD.

The thing that makes those RHD are the reflector bowls themselves. You could actually aim it to an acceptable level. Thats what my friend did to his civic lights, but you can still see the 'step' of light, kinda like this \_ \_

·
MyCarBreaksAlot
8,609 Posts
If you got them from Germany they should be LHD... continental europe drives on the right.

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeh thats what i thought, but i was lookin at my lamp recently and they where check off for RHD lamps...... GRRRrr....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts