Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Aggresive Not Crazy
1,815 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So first of all i was doomed from the start. I wanted to lower my car with the conversion springs I bought 2 years ago. well i got the back lowered it looked awesome! then i went to work on the front and it was a pain to get the nut off the top of the strut, the whole strut would just spin,so i finnaly got it off and now it wont screw back on. it cranks mabye twice and thats it.I dont have a spring compressor to put the stock spring back on either.So now im fight to get it on for like an hour,but no luck. so i say [:)][:)][:)][:)][:)] it,now im pissed and im stuck with a stock front strut a not so low front conversion spring and a lowered rear end. So i go home and order off ebay stock front struts for like $200. I drove my car for a week waiting for the stock struts.
Ok here's where im at not i've installed them and it sits about 2" gigher than normal what should i do? i do plan on putting on Tein S Tech Springs. The back end it stock and sits normal, should i hope that the front end sinks in and settles or what?!?!?

I dont like talking about conversion springs because i know you guys are 100% against it. I am now 100% against it too. i feel like i just completed my A.A. session of conversion Springs lol

1 - 1 of 1 Posts