Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked it up from DEMENTED SVTF a few months ago but I've been taking easy lately. Had back surgery 11 weeks ago and was finally felling good enough to work on my car. Painted it red with black over spray. I'll get a better picture one the paint tomorrow. Cell pics for now.

And the new hardware in my spine

·
!FRENCH FRY!
4,236 Posts
OOoooooh and ewwwww lol Looks good. Back - not so.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Looks good man very good, as for the back... eh. Hope it gets better bro
Nice work

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank guys. I didn't know they still had the oil caps. I'll have to go pick one up next week.

As far as my back. Everything is healing up good. Lost a lot of leg strength from being laid up for the first couple weeks but its coming back. I'm just hoping all the nerves heal up proper.

·
Registered
994 Posts
my boss just had the same surgery.... his xray looks just like that.

He crack jokes saying the used "home Depot" Galvanized screws....

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haha nice. Ive been joking about it since it happened. Friends have been joking about it to especially the part where certain things don't work right yet. Nerve for it got pinched. Yeah it sucks!! Im still here and still walking so why not right?

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Focus Sport oil cap. Better picture of the paint too.
Thanks for the suggestion norcal. If anyone else is wanting to get one they only have 2 left now. They also still have a few Focus Sport branded strut braces.

·
PARTS HUNTER
3,001 Posts
Damn I got to pick up that oil cap! I would have clear coated it tho that way it would have gave the overspray some depth

1 - 12 of 12 Posts