Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check out this month's Consumer Reports. You will find some surprises in the results of their tests of car waxes.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Meh. Someone just post the results, pls. I don't want to sign up for another account on another internet site... free or not.

Besides, I'm lazy.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I just thumbed throught the Aug 06 issue (I have a subscription) and saw nothing in the index or anything about it. If it's in a different issue or I just missed it, tell me where and I'll post the results as I'm quite anxous to see the results.

*edit*
Looked throught past issues and found it in the July 06 issue. Uploading pics as I type this.

·
Registered
705 Posts

I dont have an internet subscription with CR, but I do have the mag in hand. Sorry for the small size, but I dont know how to resize or keep them big. If you guys can't read them, tell me how to resize or something to make it better.

It's also nice to know the stuff I use came in the #1 ranked liquid wax: Black Magic Liquid Wax

·
Registered
950 Posts
^ you are a thread hero! even though i can;t read them

·
Registered
705 Posts
I think you need your glasses, oh wait, so do I. Only if I could just find a way to enlarge them. Hmmm...
Maybe someone else host them somewhere other than cardomain (I can email them to whoever) and so they'll come out as a larger file.

·
Registered
18 Posts
1 black majic
2 Turtlewax carnuba
3 Eagle one
4 3m
5 Dupont teflon

6 Maguires Deep crystle clean (the stuff i use 3 step process) leaves my car very very clean and shiney :p

i would give you the line of each maker but its to blurry for me

1 - 13 of 13 Posts