Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Congrats on winning Ride of the Month for April! Great job.

To me winning ROTM is one of the best forms of gratification I could have received for my hard work put into the car over the past 3 years. It honestly was something I never thought I'd get. It's difficult enough and noteworthy just to be nominated, let alone actually win the title. I remember when I first joined the forum looking at the ROTM winners and thinking how cool it would be to be featured like that, and how I'd never be able to get my car up to those standards. Then again at that time I had absolutely no Idea what the future would hold, and if you told me what my build would eventually become I'd have never believed you. To come this far I've had to become committed to the Focus Fanatics community, to the dismay of my family haha. It was not a simple build and conquer quest, but a tedious process of networking, researching, coming up with more ideas, and A LOT of trial and error. I've been blessed to have several opportunities come up in my life to enable me not only to explore my passion of working on cars, but to meet and develop personal relationships with many of the great people on here both on and offline. To me this isn't just an accomplishment for me to hang my hat on, it's also an incentive for me to push harder to explore what else I can do to build the car into something worthy of the title. I've said it before and I'll say it again but THANK YOU to everyone who has supported me and helped me along the way to where I am now, I'll definitely need more of that support for what is to come in the future! Big shout out to Mike at Rebel Devil Customs, Jose, Luis, Jeff, Stephen, Bill, Kyle and the countless others out there who played an instrumental role in this build whether you know it or not. Hope to see a lot of you guys at FocusFest this year![drinking]

-Kyle

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Very well said Kyle, and we'll deserved
Congrats buddy!

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Thanks man! You know what they say, the third time is the charm. It's looking like its going to be someones third time running this month [thumb]

Reactions: Focus 13

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
We will see if I make it. It would be nice. Kinda had a rough run last month haha. It's all good though I love learning, sharing, and making new friends on here regardless.

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
You've got more rep than me and I've been on here over three times as long as you have. lol

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Fingers crossed lol. There are some things I wouldn't have done to my car if it wasn't for your write ups. ;)

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Thanks man that's why I do them. I hope to do more as I finish my build!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts