Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Let's all congratulate NICKGT40, our 2011 RIDE OF THE YEAR!

First off I want to mention the guys I was up against. You guys all have amazing cars and are as deserving of this title as much as I am. I'm honored to have gone up against such great competition. With that said, I couldn't be happier to have won this. Even though I have worked really hard over the past 6 years building the car as you see it here it is nowhere near complete.

As I type this I have a new brake parts on the way, a completely new suspension set up in the garage, new wheels (as always), paint, and power stuff ready to be added. When I got the car the week before my Senior Prom I never could have imagined it would bring me to know so many great people. In fact, because of this car I'm convinced I have met some of the best people on the planet.

I never could have got this far without the support of all of my friends, all of the fans of the car, and of course all of the people who have helped me build the car to where it is today. Thank you, thank you all... I am truly grateful.

Thanks!!!
- Nick

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
congratulations.

[clap][clap][clap][clap]

·
Flipping Rockstar
16,788 Posts
Congrats, Nick! Every car was deserving of the race for ROTY, Yours is the step above! Way to keep the bar set so high![thumb]

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
Thanks again guys! I sent more pics and info to Ashley to add to the first post and they should be up soon.

The plan is to have to car looking quite different by the FSC West show at the end of the month. I'm super busy with work right now though so we'll see what happens with that. Either way I promise updated pictures soon. [:D]

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First post has been updated. Congrats again Nick!

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts
I had a slow leak on one of the tires on my RS wheels. Decided to take it off and found a nail through the tread. [:(]

So... sometimes it's nice to be a wheel whore.

Decided to put the Rotas on and snap a few pics. Sorry the car is quite dirty as she hasn't been waRshed in probably almost 2 months. Also, these are just cell pics so the quality isn't really up to par, I promise better pics at the end of the month!!

And one for fun:

I basically just backed out and snapped a few pictures so the springs will settle a bit once I actually drive it. If I end up keeping these I'm probably going to powdercoat them a high gloss black with some flake. Thoughts?

Thanks again guys and gals!! [headbang]

·
Boost Addict
2,628 Posts
Congrats dude!

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Congrats. You almost had my vote. :) Your car looks amazing. A well deserved win.

·
Wheel King, Bow Down
1,918 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,498 Posts
damn those SDR's look sick with the euro bumper!

Let me know if you ever get rid of those!!

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.