Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With 32 of 48 votes, hurtinfocus is Focus Fanatics Ride of the Month for January!

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Words cannot express my gratitude for all of the votes I received! My car has been a labor of love, it's what keeps me out of trouble. Thank you everyone for arguably one of my favorite birthday presents this year.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Honestly Don I'm not sure....I am absolutely planning on going to Carlisle all-ford nationals with it in june....but I have a bunch of work to do to the car before then and depending on when and how that goes I might not make it to SiF this year.....this also depends on my third RS clone build (I did one for another member over this past spring and delivered it in april, have one coming up from virginia for a full start-finish build end of Feb) I'm the type of person that puts everyone else ahead of priority from myself so if I don't get through this other RS build in time to get on my own car it is what it is I guess.

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Congrats!! Nice ride![clap]

·
What do i put here?
8,343 Posts
as usual you rock sir, would love to see you make it to memphis for FF this year. Just so I can meet the legend lol

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
as usual you rock sir, would love to see you make it to memphis for FF this year. Just so I can meet the legend lol
Not sure I'll make the trek there Lou.....920mi, 14hrs. That's a lot of stone chips [mecry]

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts