Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With 17 of 44 votes, Focus 13 is our winner for May's Ride of the Month!

Winning ROTM to me is a huge honor. Not only because I was still able to win even though I was up against some extremely stiff competition, but also because I have only owned my Focus since August of last year. I have worked extremely hard turning my Focus into the car it is within the short time that I have owned it, especially since most of the labor was performed by myself. This is the first car I have ever modded to this extent. It was not without passion, research, busted knuckles, and lots of trial and error that I have come to this point. Ever since I joined Focus Fanatics in December of 2014 (thanks to my friend Joseph), I knew winning ROTM was something I wanted to work towards. Thanks papaacer, KK_SilverDevil_712, and TheBlueOval for the initial spark towards modding my car. The support from all of the members is more than I can ask for! I never expected to do half of the mods that I have done. Special thanks to Mike at RebelDevils, Kyle (TheBlueOval), Jose (Papaacer), Luis (KK_SilverDevil_712), my friend Joseph (Fiesta ST Owner), my dad, everyone who voted for me, and all who support me on build thread!!

http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/ford-focus-builds-general-showroom/512410-2014-focus-se-sedan-build.html

Most of my passion for cars as well as my knowledge for fabrication and maintenance were all taught to me by my father who I can't thank enough.

I look forward to continue my build and not stop here! Please continue to follow me on my build thread and thanks again for all the support!!

I'm also here to help anyone else to the best of my ability!

Also, thank you to my wife for letting me use our hard earned funds towards my build, as well as hers.

Thank You,

Kyle [wiggle]

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
We knew you could do it. [thumb] (Now you can enter your wife's hatchback.)
Not without your guys help. Thanks :) Need a lot of work for her car for sure lol. Maybe I'll start a new thread for it lol.

Reactions: Arco-Zakus

·
Registered
24 Posts
I knew you would win soon Focus13 you have come a really long way from when you first got your focus. Your ride looks great. Keep it up

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
I knew you would win soon Focus13 you have come a really long way from when you first got your focus. Your ride looks great. Keep it up
Thanks a lot bro I appreciate it :)

Reactions: Jgearin

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Thanks bro. I thought you were going to come back and take it lol. Love your ride bud!

Reactions: LouBomb

·
The ImpoSTer
2,285 Posts
Congrats! I absolutely love all the one off parts you put on your car, something I wish I had the capacity to do.

Reactions: Focus 13

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Congrats! I absolutely love all the one off parts you put on your car, something I wish I had the capacity to do.
Thanks dude and your car is awesome as well Kyle! Thanks for your help too!! :)

·
Registered
1,939 Posts
Thank you Sir :) very much appreciated :)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks! I got them off of CARiD.com for a really reasonable price! :)
Thank you for the link!! I've been looking for replacement headlights for my Ford Focus as something is melted on one of them from the previous owner and it bothers my OCD and I'm in love with projection/HID headlights.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts