Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody, just joined this forum today and hope to learn a lot. Went to order a 2012 Red Titanium from Palm Coast Ford yesterday. Did my homework and ordered it with the 400A pkg.
I was quite shocked when the sales rep told me (after repeated trips to confer with someone out of sight) that Ford no longer does that pkg. and now includes everything from moon roof to a winter package as base titanium!! Looked on the ford website today and didn't see that at all. 400A still seems to exist.
Can anyone more knowledgeable shed any light on this? Also called another local dealer and he seemed to think no problem with the 400A. Would rather deal with the original people since my daughter has ordered a car from them too. Thanks for any help. Al C.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
^^That's the SE Sport Package.

The Titanium still comes will every option as stand-alone. The dealer is lying to you or confused. Options I would recommend are the 400A and especially the Titanium Handling Package.

·
Registered
781 Posts
ok.. there's some misunderstanding here..

the 400A package isn't really a package, it's the base model titanium. it comes standard in titanium build.

the 401A is the optional package and includes:

• rain-sensing wipers
  • leather trimmed seats with 6-way power driver's seat with manual lumbar
  • reverse sensing system
  • auto-dimming rearview mirror
  • rear armrest with storage

the moonroof and winter packages are completely optional. so if you want them, you had better order them.

given your dealer's lack of knowledge, i might go find myself another dealer if it was an option. or use ford's on-line builder to get exactly the vehicle you want, walk it into that clueless dealer and be sure he orders the vehicle you want. ask him for your D.O.R.A. (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) after the order is entered into the system. double check it. if it isn't exactly what you agreed upon with the dealer then he botched up your order! [bash]

·
Registered
4,475 Posts
Thanks for the link to the sport package though. in it i discover I may, after all, HAVE the upscale suspension!!
My SE with sport package was build date June 11.
So that means I HAVE THE UPGRADED SHOCKS (since i have the 17" wheels... (?)
Whoo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[thankyou][thankyou][thankyou]

Added: my window sticker say SE sport package.
Not the later content loss of suspension, changed to: sport appearance package

1 - 5 of 5 Posts