Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my car used a while ago (so not sure if they are stock foglight bulbs) and recently my driverside bulb blew.. so i took it out and started making the rounds here looking for a replacement.. AutoZone and Advanced Auto, both useless.. never seen that "kind" of bulb before.. [?|] so i went to our 2 local "tuner" shops.. got 2 similar responses.. 1st told me they could order me a PIAA bulb which was similar.. the 2nd said "Ford contracted PIAA to build them that bulb and had to be factory replaced".. kinda could make sense.. but the bulb is an 880, factory is an 899.. so do i need to go to the dealership tomorrow for this "special bulb"? or is it the same as any other PIAA bulb? i like the color they put out, and just want the replacement to match the other..

·
Registered
875 Posts
I got a replacement 899 bulb at Wal-Mart for like three dollars.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the bulbs that are in there have that orange-bluish looking lense, like a PIAA bulb has.. i just want one matching the other. I don't think a walmart bulb will have that same color. I am just wondering if they do come stock with a Ford/PIAA bulb...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts