Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there's a type of paint that can externally tint my side markers; I'd like some but I don't know where to get it. Throw me a freaking bone here, honestly, who paints a light anyways?

Point me in the right direction please.

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
gibsontaylor said:
I know there's a type of paint that can externally tint my side markers; I'd like some but I don't know where to get it. Throw me a freaking bone here, honestly, who paints a light anyways?

Point me in the right direction please.
You can just take them out and paint them yourself or pay a bodyshop to paint it. Not sure if they'll still be funtional as lights though.

Moving to Exterior mod forum.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
vassili95 said:
Wrong place to post this man!!!!
So there's a proper place to send this thread about EXTERIOR LIGHTING and how to MODIFY it? Let me know because I must be an inferior being to think I wanted to discuss this in the wrong place. Now that my sarcasm is warmed up...

I still want to use the markers so having a body shop paint over them is an option but ont one I would want to take, unfortunately. I think that would look nice but I fear I'd have a few fix-it tickets coming my way. Thanks for the advice!

Still looking for that perfect focus and willing to do anything for it (except work on the car or pay for it. Again, expressing my right to sarcasm.).

·
Mr. Wizard
937 Posts
I think the stuff you are thinking of is called nightshade, and I think that mcnewsautomotive.com has it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts