Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well ill be coming to Georgia for Thanksgiving week and weekend for my gf's family. They are located in Lilburn,Georgia her cousin just bought a 2001 Kona focus just a few months back. So i was wondering if anybody is gonna be out. Im driving from Indiana, and me and him are gonna be out trying to find some good corners. So if you are interested let me know. Thanks!

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
sweet dude, i won't be in town but i know most of these people will!

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
I've made the drive from Michigan to Georgia about 5-10 times now,Indiana sucks, its flat, and nothing there, Kentucky gets a little better. Tenn. is where its at. moutains and steep grades everywhere. Its good all the way to north GA, after that it gets flat like Ky again. some of the best driving roads that I know of are on the other side of atlanta from where you will be at. Pine Moutain has some good terrain. But i would look up towards North GA for some good roads as well.

·
bow chicka wow wow
4,051 Posts
hey! I am in the north georgia area... Lilburn is like 30 mins away from me.. not far at all. If you would like to meet just and check out the cars let me know!

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
I will be out of town that week.Sorry going back home to do some hunting!

·
Registered
256 Posts
Hey I should be around too. Actually I am off all the week of thanksgiving.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We will be leaving early on the 25th of this month which is a tuesday and we should be in Atlanta by 2 or 3pm. Definitely have to set a date to meet up. I think it would be cool! we dont have to do anything major. I believe he is taking me somewhere far to some mountains i think...... not for sure though. Recommendations are appreciated.

·
Fistpumping = 5whp
2,158 Posts
How about a suspension install while you are here. :) I know some guys who could do it with thier eyes cosed. Watch out for rusted bolts on the rear though.

:eek:

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
How about a suspension install while you are here. :) I know some guys who could do it with thier eyes cosed. Watch out for rusted bolts on the rear though.

:eek:
LOL what suspesion install are you talking about?

·
Uber sexy euro time
2,827 Posts
^He's talking about his suspension install. Damn northern cars. His was a PITA.

About meeting up, if i'm around (which i don't believe i have anything planned) i'll see if i can come meet up with you guys. I'm always glad to see new faces and new cars.

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
haven't seen you in a while bamby..where you been?

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea i would like to meet other focus ppl thats always fun. If you guys are down for a meet that would be awesome.

·
Salmontheotherpinkmt
4,043 Posts
sounds good to me!^^^^

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yea ill get with you guys in a couple days before i leave and see if we can set something up

·
Registered
46 Posts
if Ryan and I can make it, since Thanksgiving week is hell in retail, we'll be happy to come. Hopefully he'll be able to walk!

P.S. Hey everybody :)

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
^^i'm confused, what happened to ryan?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts