Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
title does suck a little

but on the other hand headlights look good and why did you get rid of the other wheels i would sport those in a minute.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im just waiting to see how long til it's locked up.
IF the title sucked so bad, why did u post twice in it??.. Meaningless posts= Fail

The wheels i didnt get rid of, they are in my garage getting repainted.. I just havent gotten around to finishing them due, to it being 100 and sumtin all day...

·
Registered
535 Posts
paint that grill and youre set

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Actually the title is pretty funny (to me anyways).

Colormatched headlights = win! Very nice work dude, now do that to your grille.

Finally someone with a sense of humor lol

The grill insert is colormatched but i think iam gnna go black insert white trim?

Those wheels are just old skool wheels off a Mustang.. Perfect fit... They are kinda done, trying a new look/going back to how they looked in the pic...

·
Banned
2,814 Posts
I'd say it was Godzilla, not King Kong.

(rice)

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Looks awsome man. I really like them on your car.
Colormatch the mirror caps, grill surround, and get some oem fogs for an even better look.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'd say it was Godzilla, not King Kong.

(rice)

Color matched headlights is rice?? This is coming from a guy who posted pics of a pen??.. If my car was black and the headlights were black you would say it was sick!?? I see no difference.. And i dont think that i can change the title, and i agree with the mirror caps and fogs.. I want to paint the whole mirror white, and the grill im more than likely gnna redo... Doesnt look as good anymore...

I dont think that i can change the title

Loving the feedback,

Thanks

·
Ehh...
6,265 Posts
forget all the other (-) comments, your shit is hot man! color match the rest and give the car some real good rims and your in business

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
ummmmm...
pop the headlights back open and paint them black, and then paint the grille mesh black.

but i gotta give a [thumb] for being unique, but dont over do it lol.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts