Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a yellow zx3 and I'm thinking of doing a dark blue tint on it. does anyone have pics of dark blue on yellow cars? I think it'll look good w/ the rest of the exterior mods i end up doing. Also, any recommendations on good places to go to get this done in SoCal?

thanks in advance

·
Obama Can't Gymkhana
8,569 Posts
Some People think Colored tint is Rice. Just a thought.[poke]

Yellow and Black All the way. Looks so cool [thumb]

·
EvenDeathCan'tStopMe
4,894 Posts
I would do a black tint.

·
FocusFreak
2,438 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i know... i've seen several yellow foci w/ the black accent theme going on, and I think it looks awesome, but I just wanted to try something different. i realize most ppl will think its rice to do colored tint, but frankly i dont really care and i like some ricey things myself. thanks for the suggestions tho...

·
Registered
341 Posts
Sorry I can't really help you on this one but I give you props for trying something different, who cares if its "rice" that word is way over used and its lost its meaning all together. As far as I know rice means huge aluminum spoilers on front wheel drives, and huge ass body kits with crazy designs.

·
Jetsetter
6,656 Posts
Future STV rider said:
Have you think of platinum tint?That is cool.
i have platinum tint, i love it! it loos great it costs a little more but it was worth it

its 35% btw

·
Registered
9,476 Posts
I saw a Green focus SE with green tint.......different...but wierd......shoulda got a pict, but didn;t have camera with me.....I think it will be back sometime...

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
focusman6297 said:
i have platinum tint, i love it! it loos great it costs a little more but it was worth it

its 35% btw

HEY man wait!

? for you.

Does the metallic platinum film mess up your radio som'times?
Lol,a guy told that on a BMW web site.[???:)]

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
I already knew it looks AMAZING on a silver car.

BUT now i want to bring my car to a new level of insanity.

I'm seriously think about platinum tint.35% is interesting,18% is crazy.I wish i had the guts to put 18% but i freak out about level of vision from inside the car.[rolleyes]

What i like about platinum is that you can go darker and the cops will not notice it because it has a mirror effect.

NOW,is there anyone capable of using photo shop and put the window tint of the post above on my blue car to see if it will look great?I know there is agile Photoshop members around here.[8)]

·
WhiteSTguy
5,390 Posts
green looks so much better on yellow then blue in my opinion.

i could probably do a ps for you. just send me a picture

·
Banned
1,924 Posts
I don't have any good pic for this PS works.

I will try to find a SVT sonic blue(with no tint to begin with)pic somewhere that should be OK.

Tommorrow,i will try to take some more pics.

Thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts