Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some Pictures from the FF / FJ G2G

I'm in. Post here if you are....and also post here the final details of the g2g planned itenerary. ehhe

Meet up at Noon or 11am at RTD parking lot at Parker Rd and I-225
and then cruise down to Park Meadows Mall to eat at the Food Court...

does that sound right?

any other suggestions?

and bring your two way radios if you got 'em.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
k lets get a head count.

I have me and 2 other foci going. so with me, my 2 friends, and LED, we got 4. everytime one of you posts for attending add on to the headcount.

when we roll up to park meadows we should take the back route and not the highway, and park in the parking lot by JC Penney, the 2 level one its always empty up top and we will have enough room.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
im in, but i might not be able to be there right at 11. i will get there as soon as i can. 11:30 at the very latest, probably sooner. i can give ya'll my cell phone # if ya want, but i would prefer not to post it here where anyone with an ip address can find it.

i guess i make #5

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
i think we need someone to plan out an exact route, and print out maps, so we all know where we are going, and how we are getting there.

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
directions from the springs:
I-25 north to I-225. take I-225 to the Parker Rd. exit. (you want north parker rd.) after you go under the highway, you will see a multilevel parking structure on the left, that would be the one.

i hope that makes sense to you, if not, just ask.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
www.mapquest.com has the best maps. just type in the intersection parker road & I-225. LED do you want to draft up maps for the route to park meadows? we should take the back way... like parker road to arapahoe to dry creek and up to park meadows.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
EuroZX3 said:
www.mapquest.com has the best maps. just type in the intersection parker road & I-225. LED do you want to draft up maps for the route to park meadows? we should take the back way... like parker road to arapahoe to dry creek and up to park meadows.
well, if we used Mapquest, it'd probably do the quickest route, which would use 225 to 25, to ParkMeadows...

I'm not too familiar with the back roads of dry creek. If we did take the interstates, we could just drive nice and slow and have some two ways....to keep everyone in order....

doesn't dry creek and araphahoe run parralell to each other?

i guess we could do that way, like from Parker Rd, to Arapahoe, to I-25(?) to Dry Creek, then to the mall area, i guess., right?

·
Capt. Urn
5,491 Posts
We could go parker rd. to Dartmouth, to hampdon, to yosemite, and take yosemite down to park meadows. it winds around a bit through the tech center though.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
ill make maps for us. the highways sucks especially with all the construction. ill go out sometime this weekend and map it. not a very tough route. one or two turns after arapahoe and there are some nice long twisty roads with not many stop lights on the way

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
[thumb]

·
Registered
793 Posts
Why cant we ever do a night time get together, I work daytime every day, last 3 GTG were daytime it blows

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
see if u can get out a couple hours early caleb. too cold at night right now to all be standin outside. during the summer we should though. maybe even party after :)

·
Registered
393 Posts
I guess I make 7.

Tim

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
yeah im getting a prototype intake from itg and i wanted to have it on to show everyone but im not sure if thats comin in time. i hope we can get at least 3 more foci. 10 would be a good #. hey LED how bout some guys from the jet?

·
Registered
671 Posts
I want to be in! I dont know Denver very well. I am in the springs.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
EuroZX3 said:
yeah im getting a prototype intake from itg and i wanted to have it on to show everyone but im not sure if thats comin in time. i hope we can get at least 3 more foci. 10 would be a good #. hey LED how bout some guys from the jet?
Yeah, i'd like to see that prototype ITG intake....

and it seems as though we got about 8 to 9 of us Jetters that want to show up.

i'm gonna try to get this one friend of mine, who always goes snowboarding instead of any of the recent install days, etc....he's got a WW lip kit, whale tail, and an Aerocharger Turbo on his zx3.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts