Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
whats up dood? wheres ur place at? by the way, since my one friend wrecked his focus, things on our little group out here slowed down... but he should have his new focus hooked up by next wed... my wheels, exhaust, and suspension should all be here by the end of next week... the idea is to get all of us together and get some pix, maybe some races, and start rollin together... i met two other guys a week ago at a movie theatre, they both have ZX3's and are cool with rolling with us. so so far there is 7 of us. would u be able to get out here next weekend?

·
Registered
6 Posts
i will e-mail you my cell best way to get a hold of me im down to roll on fri so let me know whats up ill give you all the details of the party when you call and will see if the rest of the guys want t roll down this way for a little paaarty. party is on sat night tell well it ends sometime sun hehe. im ordering the intake, t/b and u/p's in 2-3 weeks the the exhaust in about a month with drop springs. still need to find a rim so if you want to sell one after you get your rims let me know.

·
Registered
6 Posts
or all 4 it dont matter see post in buy-sell im also fungusfreek cant figure out how to change my name over there in the main site. I need one but will buy all 4 if i have to i could use a spare or 3 hehe damn highways. with rubber or without dont care just need to get a new rim on. Bandy won't let me race with this messed up rim safety hazard and crap like that. I need to get a stock 1/4 mile time so i know where i was and where im going in et's after the mods. so drop me a line on fri and mabey well hook up or something.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hey what up chris and everyone else, gonna buy my digi cam?? Alright just sayin whats up, Ill be around.....[:p]

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey man whats up? see my moderator status [:D]

we got a new dood for the club too. he has a euro front bumper and some neons, the neons ill deal with. i havent seen his engine mods yet.

i still want that damn cam dood but u gotta catch me on a payday. what price did we agree on? i get paid again in a few days so no biggie. we are going to the races out here on Wed.

NastyZX3er u should roll out here too man. we could all meet up before and BS.

·
Registered
793 Posts
$80 with all accessories, I need money dude, buy ASAP.....how come you never call me anymore...[}:)]

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
for real? did u ever sell the grilles yet? i bet if this other guy doesnt have a euro grill he would pick them up.

today actually is my bday and the last week we have been partyin up for it. i always get busy in the summer when all my friends get back from college. but things are startin to chill out a lot more. seriously, the best way to get a hold of me is to call my work phone or email me.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Can you call this other guy cuz im about to sell, but I would rather sell local to avoid shipping, price is $70 for full set, could you call today?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i dont have the $$ for that yet. eli wouldnt because he only has a top grill right now, jesse wouldnt because he is still puttin his kit on

·
Registered
793 Posts
I polished it all day yesterday, paint restored nice, its pretty dope I drive it way more than my focus now, I can show you later tonight if youre around

·
Registered
793 Posts
depends on what im doin but Im cool with whatever, only thing is I gotta be at work at 6am tomorrow so I dunno how late I wanna be up. Have any good george acosta CDs?

1 - 20 of 57 Posts