Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just wondering if any one from Colorado would be interested in a G2G. I never saw one posted. I would figured us high altitude horsepower robbing Foci could meet up. I am in the Springs.

·
AKA Toyotech
4,043 Posts
i'm on it...moving to regionals

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cool.. has there ever been one here.. from these forums? I was thinking once the snow goes away.. wait its gone. lets see if we can get some more! Any of you guys SCCA?

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Im all up for it. A while back me and some guys at highaltitudeimports.com set up a get together, there was only about 5 foci though. when should we set this up? i think we should bbq and take pictures and everything.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
how bout we plan it for the first weekend in febuary?? see if you guys can get anymore colorado foci to join the board in attendance. i can bring at least 2 other foci. id like to see at least 10 promising to show up. if more people promise to come ill step up to bat and work out all the details. im thinkin food, possibly dj's (since i am one hehe), and lots of foci!

·
Registered
9 Posts
If I can make it, I'd be down for a meeting. [cool]

·
Registered
95 Posts
If it is going to be the first weekend in Feb. I would like to know a little bit of information, when where events contests? Lets get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
393 Posts
OK, sounds good for the first weekend in Feb. As long as the weather is good I will be down. Any ideas on where? Sunday would be better for me. but eather works.
let's figure out where I will bring it over to the Jet.

As for events coming up there is the All Ford show at Bandamire in June. And the inageral NHRA Rocky Mtn Sport compact nationals in July.

Tim

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I am down for Feb. Are we going to be in Denver or the Springs? I think most of you guys are in Denver I am assuming.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh ya.. I know a great place to meet and take pics. Fox Run Park in Black Forest, CO. That is just north of the Springs. Its a huge park in Pine trees and they have a few little lakes.

·
Registered
793 Posts
I dont think Ill be able to make it because Im working 50hrs a week plus taking 10 credit hours of college = (

·
Registered
393 Posts
We might have to make it for Sat as there is an Autocross in the springs on Sun. For me I would prefer something more north but anyplace is OK.

Tim

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'd be interested. I live in Broomfield, but I don't know a whole not of Focus owners. I'd like to get together with other drivers and see what they've done with their cars.

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
we still gotta pick a day! what about valentines day during the day? no one should be busy and its an excuse to drag your gf's. or maybe the weekend after?

1 - 20 of 99 Posts