Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a read zx3 and have been looking into updating my interior. would blue interior accents clash with the read exterior very bad?

·
Registered
263 Posts
I think the blue would clash. I would suggest silver, black, red or carbon fiber. But thats just me.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah but doesn't a red evo come with a blue accented interior on the seats and trim and stuff. i'm pretty sure it wouldn't look too bad. maybe give it a rally-ish type of look.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Red and blue reminds me of a circus. CF or silver or black are pretty neutral colors you could use.

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i wish my interior was black but it's grey. not really a big fan and i wish i had the darker grey interior color. i think i'm gonna go salvage yard shopping and see what i can find there some day.

·
Registered
127 Posts
All I have to say about it is that I agree Red+black/carbon fiber = sex....BUT don't go overboard putting carbon fiber accents in your car... too much fake carbon fiber vinyl = LAME

·
Registered
800 Posts
i have a red 03 zx3 and i think the dark grey and the red looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah the dark grey is a much more neutral color and matches everything better than the light grey. imo. oh well though. i guess i'll deal with it and come up with a few original ideas to make it look cool.

·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts
Red or a gloss black would look good. If I was into interior painting I would do mine in a gloss black.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts