·
OMGVTAK!
60,646 Posts

Very nice and shiney.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks [:)] Yes, since Black and Silver were my only options given my buying situation, I had to go with Black -- it's understated power, like Superman in his Clark Kent disguise.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think I'll be able to deal.

·
Registered
450 Posts
colin mc rae ain`t drivin`for ford anymore, he`s in the citroen team now[;)]

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
blacknlow said:
colin mc rae ain`t drivin`for ford anymore, he`s in the citroen team now[;)]
Note co-reference to Markko Martin. Colin is who I always picture in the WRC Focus still, and plus, there's no "Markko Martin Rally 2.0" game -- yet. [;)]

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Because I'm now a Focus driver? Just a joke, killer. [;)]

·
Registered
580 Posts
colin is right out!

knightm3 said:
Note co-reference to Markko Martin. Colin is who I always picture in the WRC Focus still, and plus, there's no "Markko Martin Rally 2.0" game -- yet. [;)]
heh markko is _the man_. colin is such a crybaby nowadays, he's wrecked at least 3 cars this season and he blames everything on everyone else.

no wonder he's not going to have a ride next year.

meanwhile markko martin (and francois duval) just kick ass in their focii. it'll be tough to beat carlos or seb or petter, but markko's trying!

·
Registered
450 Posts
i totally agree with mikeyboy.

i used 2 b a big fan of colin mcrae, have like autographs, pics and all the stuff...but since he`s in the cit team i see things more clearer...

he ain`t such a good driver as everbody`s telling...he wrecked helluva fords and was never like really competitive...

markko and francois do a good job[thumb]

·
Registered
137 Posts
wish i can get my focus as shiney as that, good job.

mcrae, i think was alright back in the day when he drove for subaru but these last couple of years have been sub par. markko and francois are cool as hell though.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
vin-sanity said:
wish i can get my focus as shiney as that, good job.
Yep, the dealer sure did a good job prepping her. That picture was taken about a week ago, the second day I had the car.

Explanation of parking in the non-space:

When RIT's parking fills up in the fall, people take to parking in these hashed off spots. [God help you if there's a fire alarm, though.] One fall a couple years ago, I noticed two non-handicapped cars parked in handicapped spaces that are on either side of the hashed space; so I put my car in the hashed one. When I came out a few hours later, the two cars in handicapped had tickets, but I didn't. They've been fair game ever since.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thats a good lookin car! I like it...I really thought of a black car..but they are really hard to take care of.

·
Registered
25,621 Posts
HOLY SH%$ !!!!!!!!! Clark kent is superman?????, but he wears glasses!?![???:)]

P.S. My mustang is black, beautiful car...when, when. when..it is clean!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts