Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i got a question (actually 2). I want to buy an intake but i cannot decide between a short or a long(CAI) intake.

Next question. I was playing around with my paintball gun and i noticed that if i shoot it at a rapid rate the gun will shoot ice out of the barrel. BTW i did all of this without paintballs. i was wondering if i could put a long copper (i think copper would be best) coil along the wall of the intake, just enough not to restrict air flow. then run CO2 through the copper tubing. Would this even be worth the effort of cooling the air in the hot weather or not?

·
Registered
21 Posts
You won't get the cold effect with the co2 unless it is constantly discharging.

CONSTANTLY DISCHARGING..... uh..uh..huh..huh.....discharging...uh.huh.huh

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
That co2 idea would not work. And even if it did work, you'd have to have a constant supply of it, would would be extremely expensive. If you wanted quick wasy hp, you go nitrous. If you want a one time HP add on, get a full exhaust/intake.

·
Registered
793 Posts
yes i seen that in the mag a while back.. anyone got it? they sell it at summitracing!

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
its been thought of before no one has been too successful with it. another place posted a kit where they put these metal bars in the intake system that would cool with co2 or somethin like that.

anyway, volant or ice man for me here too

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
Your best bets are many, there are alot of good intakes out.

Iceman and Volant are nice in my opinion, Volant is basically a short style intake but with an enclosed airbox.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts