Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys has anyone ever had the issue of crank no start but wants to when it's cold (with a strong smell of fuel)? New plugs wires and coil. If I really try it will fire up and after a few seconds of rough idle its sounds fine and will fire up every time after until the engine completely chills again.. fuel rail pressure sensor maybe bad and flooding?? I also have p0453 and P0452 for evap. Changed the pressure sensor and new gas cap with no luck. Bad pcm?

·
Registered
779 Posts
Hey guys has anyone ever had the issue of crank no start but wants to when it's cold (with a strong smell of fuel)? New plugs wires and coil. If I really try it will fire up and after a few seconds of rough idle its sounds fine and will fire up every time after until the engine completely chills again.. fuel rail pressure sensor maybe bad and flooding?? I also have p0453 and P0452 for evap. Changed the pressure sensor and new gas cap with no luck. Bad pcm?
Try holding the accelerator all the way to the floor for your cold start. That will turn off the injectors.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts