Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went out today for some quick pictures. Yes the car is filthy, and yes It looks like hell. But I wanted to show off my new light mods, which were the foglight DRL mod, and upper grill light delete. Enjoy!

·
Registered
16 Posts
nice job bro. I just did the grill light delete this week too. looks so much better. you shoul tint your grill lights too, then w you wont even now they are there.

·
I'm Back!
2,304 Posts
nice pics, love the mirror caps[thumb] and is that my fav mod-sedan tail lights?

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nice pics, love the mirror caps[thumb] and is that my fav mod-sedan tail lights?
Yep, [:D]. All those light mods were free. Only thing I had to pay for was the butt connectors for the DRL mod.

nice job bro. I just did the grill light delete this week too. looks so much better. you shoul tint your grill lights too, then w you wont even now they are there.
Yeah, I'm going to here soon. That'll be temporary until I get my euro grills.

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
sorry for my stupidity.. but what is the foglight DRL mod?

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
thanks! looks good.. and did you paint your side moldings and side skirts yourself?

·
Sticker Whore
18,739 Posts
looks like your on your way in the right direction!

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
ohh alright lol srry i didnt know that. i needa paint mine and im not really sure how to go about matching the paint..

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Go to O'reilly's or some place like that and bring in a piece of your car (that is detachable of course). They have a thing called a spectrometer where they can match the color perfectly.

·
Focusless
1,826 Posts
Go to O'reilly's or some place like that and bring in a piece of your car (that is detachable of course). They have a thing called a spectrometer where they can match the color perfectly.
Really? I had no idea they had this... does it paint it or what? How much does it cost?

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, just matches the color exactly, then they can put it in a spray can for you. I have no idea how much it is, my dad's used it before but never told me how much.

·
Premium Member
3,110 Posts
Nice sedan, I like your headlights but you need some sort of wheels pronto lol.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts