Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I have the Ford Focus MK2 Duratec 2.0. When i installed the K&N cold air intake kits, everything was fine until i was going uphill. I can feel that the car was losing power ( vs the stock intake ). What do i have to do to solve this issue.

Thanks guys

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hi. I have the Ford Focus MK2 Duratec 2.0. When i installed the K&N cold air intake kits, everything was fine until i was going uphill. I can feel that the car was losing power ( vs the stock intake ). What do i have to do to solve this issue.

Thanks guys
I have one on my car no issues. Maybe the sound difference makes things seem different?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Thanks guys
I have one on my car no issues. Maybe the sound difference makes things seem different?

Sent from my LG-LS997 using FF Mobile
The sound was perfect to me. But when my car was going up the hill, i was usually run smoothly on 3rd gears but this time i need to downshifting to 2nd gears to gain power to claim up.
One of my friends said that maybe it was resulted to much more air and need to recalibrate the ecu

1 - 5 of 5 Posts