Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
If you live in an area with rough roads and potholes, you probably won't want to lower your car much... if any more than 1.5"... chances are you will bottum out your car at that lowered stance anyways. Plus, if you go with a firmer setup, chances are you will bend rims more often too. eibach pro kit system, new shocks/struts/springs, 1.5, best to go with.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yea thats wut im gonna get but the pro-system-plus kit...cuz the roads around here can give u a headshake or a stomache ache lol, i ruined my shocks on my accord which i sold for $150.00 a couple days ago, but anyways..they fuked up cuz the old road we use to live on..it would get a frost heave in the winter that was 3 feet wide and about a foot deep..that fuxed it up n so did the other bumbs and potholes n ect

·
Registered
450 Posts
go for kw! i got kw coilovers, I NEVER EVER want anything else, than kw coilovers, just awesome and you can just smash the car to the ground...fk is cheap shit...

·
Registered
511 Posts
I live in NH but I'll drop tha car as low as I can go. I don't go on backroads. Manchester is actually a city believe it or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.