Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Does anyone know where I could get some used coil overs? I really want to lower my focus SE hatchback! Thanks!

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Welcome to FF,,,,, Have you checkout the bst section???

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
How far do you want to go?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh I'm sorry...im looking to drop it about 2-2.5 inches I really wanna slam it. And I'm still sitting on my OEM wheels for now

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Oh I'm sorry...im looking to drop it about 2-2.5 inches I really wanna slam it. And I'm still sitting on my OEM wheels for now
Have you checked out sportlines?

·
Super Moderator
9,564 Posts
Moved this to "Brakes, Suspension & Body Chassis" for the reasons that you are trying to weigh the options as to what you have. I would suggest listing your question in the Want To Buy section on this forum as well as do some reading on what is available for your car.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
Im getting raceland coilovers and there only 369$
There's a reason why they're 369. vs a quality set, like K/W, H&R, ect. Have you drove or ridden in a car w/ Racelands? If wanting a slammed car & don't care about the ride or handling go for it.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
There are fixed platform kits that are better then those,,,

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
If you get the racelands at least get the slightly more expensive ultimos. They have far better reviews everywhere than the base model racelands.

·
Registered
459 Posts
There's a reason why they're 369. vs a quality set, like K/W, H&R, ect. Have you drove or ridden in a car w/ Racelands? If wanting a slammed car & don't care about the ride or handling go for it.
This ^^^^^

I had a chance to ride in a car with Racelands - Ugh. Unless the Ultimos that someone mentioned are twice the price, I'd steer clear of those, too.

Felix, bro, why you don't include my beloved Vogtlands in that coilover listing? They usually spec lower than the other brands, too (for those that like their lows...).

·
w/ my magic bag
29,472 Posts
This ^^^^^

I had a chance to ride in a car with Racelands - Ugh. Unless the Ultimos that someone mentioned are twice the price, I'd steer clear of those, too.

Felix, bro, why you don't include my beloved Vogtlands in that coilover listing? They usually spec lower than the other brands, too (for those that like their lows...).
Ok, I'll include them too,,,,,For some reason I think of BMW's & Vdud's w/ Vogtands,,,,,

1 - 20 of 21 Posts