Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
Surprisingly, I really like the EAP's. That build sticker needs to be replaced with a legit one, though.

·
coooookie monster
7,570 Posts
hows the ride quality?

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
The wheels look hot man, how did they get painted like that? The car looks good. Let people here know if you run into problems with those coilovers, a lot of people here are interested in those.

·
Pimp'n ain't easy
11,215 Posts
Looking good. I wanan see moar pics of the interior

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The wheels look hot man, how did they get painted like that? The car looks good. Let people here know if you run into problems with those coilovers, a lot of people here are interested in those.
i painted them myself. painted the lip yellow first, then taped them off and did the spokes black. and will do. there was one installation problem with the fronts not fitting into the front arm hole. just grinded them down.

Looking good. I wanan see moar pics of the interior
http://www.focusfanatics.com/forum/showthread.php?t=251180

those wheels look so sexy. nice svt man
thanks guys. also, i took those numbers off and i like the look better without them. thanks!

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
MAN those wheels are awesome. Very cool.

·
Focus Fanatic
7,252 Posts
Like I said before, those wheels look like something from an exotic car done up like that.
Love it dude! Welcome to the coilover club!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
thanks guys! i did lower the back a tad more, now the rim lip to top of the fender is exactly the same front and back. i'll update the pics later.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts