Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So ive been wanting to drop my car about 2" so i have been looking around pretty hard. i know you need springs, shocks and struts. this may be dumb but i keep coming across "coilover kits". is that everything that i would need? are there any eibach kits with everything? and how hard is the install of this stuff? could i do it myself? thanks

·
Registered
175 Posts
ok. as far as i know.... coilover kits basically have "everything" you need. as far as hard to install..... if the springs are on the struts already, its not easy but easier. either way, dont jump in this if you dont know a few things about suspension work. im still a newbie to suspension. but ya man, i heard coilovers are too agressive for everyday driving. im getting drop zone springs. and hopefully tokico adjustable struts and shocks.

·
Registered
11,906 Posts
MAYBE you would do better if you asked in the SUSPENSION forum instead of the lighting forum.

·
Registered
759 Posts
naw cus you know.. alot of use lighting guys know tons about suspension.. want it lit up???? i'll show ya how. lol

personally though i'd go with something other than coilovers.. my personal pick. the roush stage 2 kit. 1.8 inch drop.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts