Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking at getting a set of coilovers for my SVT, im wanting a warranty so im looking new but i do have a limited budget, im thinking of getting the ST coilovers. They have a good warranty and good price, does anyone know of any deals on them at the moment or a deal on another good brand or better option around the same price?

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Im looking at getting a set of coilovers for my SVT, im wanting a warranty so im looking new but i do have a limited budget, im thinking of getting the ST coilovers. They have a good warranty and good price, does anyone know of any deals on them at the moment or a deal on another good brand or better option around the same price?
Yea those ST's are a great kit, being K/W's w/ galvanized housings. Have you checked out http://tirerack.com?

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
So mote be it
8,950 Posts
Thats the best price ive seen thanks for that link, if noone else has any other options or opinions then that will be the one i get. Tirerack has them for 893 so the other is a better deal.
I bought coilovers from that site for the same reason as they had the best price. Shipping wasnt the fastest but it was free, so cant complain too much. (mine was back ordered/out of stock apparently and they had to wait to get new stock, doubt that is an everyday occurrence)

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
Let us know what you think about the ST's.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I intend to use them as daily/autox and i will race the full season so i hope to get these soon as the first event (test/tune) is next weekend.

·
w/ my magic bag
29,468 Posts
I intend to use them as daily/autox and i will race the full season so i hope to get these soon as the first event (test/tune) is next weekend.
So you have them ordered?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts