Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My manual says to refer to the Engine Diagnosis and Emissions Control book for the info I'm looking for. Anyone know what our coils resistance is supposed to be? Or the injectors?

I keep getting a misfire on cylinders 2 & 3 when I'm around 80mph (+/-10mph) in 4th gear. This only happens at steady throttle, basically when I'm getting ready to do something I shouldn't. It starts missing after about 5-ish seconds at those setpoints, and continues to miss until I hurry and shut my engine off. Then I hurry and start it back up and all is good. Changed the plugs a few miles ago and the ones I took out seemed fuel fouled (very rich). Haven't changed the coils around to see if it follows them, but I think my problem is that I'm running too rich. [scratch]

·
Registered
359 Posts
well first are they gaped correctly ?

and sec your in Novi.. I havent saw you or hmm have you saw me?

·
Registered
8,506 Posts
when i get home tomorrow i can check my coil's for their resistance with my flluke.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE=bryfsvt;2535524]well first are they gaped correctly ?
and sec your in Novi.. I havent saw you or hmm have you saw me?[/QUOTE]

Yeah they're gaped safely--->.058 (104's). Not sure if I have seen you, what do you look like. Better yet, why don't we meet up and you can't let me see what it's like to be a lucky person with that turbo kit?

·
BodyKits=PantiesDrop
13,168 Posts
moving you to technical

this forum is for performance related discussions

1 - 6 of 6 Posts