Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what are the good coil lovers for sedans. as a good brand and a good price.....im looking to buy some on ebay right now.....but im lost
need some help

also what is a good drop if i'll put 17's on it? right now i have stock 16's
thank you

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone?

·
Registered
489 Posts
H&R Coilovers rock my socks off.

·
Registered
438 Posts
now you have two. H&R coilovers are the shit. I also have a HR rear sway. The car handles on rails. Im just waiting for my rt615s and camber plates and bolts to come in the mail now.

·
Registered
489 Posts
NikiterZTS said:
what are the good coil lovers for sedans. as a good brand and a good price.....im looking to buy some on ebay right now.....but im lost
need some help

also what is a good drop if i'll put 17's on it? right now i have stock 16's
thank you

dude. i hate to be a big meanie, but it's not 'coil lovers'. that's someone who loves coil.

coilovers.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
haha yea.....but i still need more info.....im not that good in suspesion department...

·
Registered
705 Posts
What you need to know is DONT CHEAP OUT ON SUSPENSION. So basically if you want coilovers instead of a spring/damper combo, you'll dish out at least $600 for the non-adjustable kind (I'm referencing the H&R's). DO NOT but the cheap "coilovers" on ebay and the dropzones kind of cheap brand (like $400 or less). If you're going to want the ability to adjust the ride height H&R have a set around $900-1000. Those are the ones I plan to get in the next year. If you want to go all out and have height and damper adjustability H&R sells a set around $1400. Yeah, I know. What kind of focus owner will pay that much? Well good luck and I hope this helped.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts