Focus Fanatics Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
☼
7,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need help. Genius girlfriend spilled 3 cups of 7-11 coffee on her legs/my passenger seat/passenger floor. How do I get this out? I'm super super pissed, as this trashed my ipod, a few chargers, etc. Thanks.

·
Registered
759 Posts
more than likely your local auto store will have something specifically for autmotive interiors. I don't understand why carpet stain remover wouldn't work on your floors...

·
I don't care
8,446 Posts
I think any good carpet stain/spot remover would work fine, whether it's for home or auto. Coffee isn't as tough to get out as say some oil-based stains would be. Good luck, let us know how it comes out.

·
☼
7,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Relax it was a joke. My first worry was her, then my ipod/carpet/seats.

I've been in this relationship for 5 years, I think I can talk a little shit about my girlfriend [thumb] Who knows what she says about me to her friends [hihi]

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
shouldn't have any problems getting it out. I've spilled coffee in my focus before and it cleaned right up... and i have parchment colored carpeting.

BTW, while you're there, might want to invest in some heavy duty rubber mats. I bought mine and they're great for keeping the focus floor free of mud and grime... especially in the winter!

·
Registered
29 Posts
DO NOT get rubber ugly ass mats. imho they ruin the car. woolite heavy traffic has worked for me, and it a very easy application. I would also suggest just getting new mats, coffee is a bitch. and yea hot water extractor.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
They ruin the car?

Meh.

Sorry, but up in Michigan (and with kids in the back seat) those mats are a necessity. If I didn't have heavy duty rubber mats my carpeting would be SOAKED with water, salt, and road grime in the winter. No matter how well you try to clean off your boots, a lot of snow comes with you. I'd much rather have ugly rubber mats and pristine carpeting underneath.

Besides, mine match my car and I don't think they're ugly.

·
Registered
109 Posts
are you guys retarded?

use oxiclean

its awesome - i used it on my svtf seat from spilt coffee - it worked amazingly

·
Registered
4 Posts
I took a 3 year old coffee stain out of a blue seat in a toyota pick up with 1Lifter carpet stain remover. That stuff is freakin awesome, I have removed hair dye, grease/oil and a whole lot of other stuff with it. You can pick it up at O'Reilleys for about 3 or 4 bucks a can. Light blue colored can.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.