Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need opinions on which one I should upgrade to my Ford Focus SE.
Anyone's opinion is much appreciated.

Thanks, Tony

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the reply. I'm new to this and was looking for both a RMM and a PMM. And was curious as to which company made quality mounts. Basically don't want to waste money on a product that isn't good.

What do most people run? I'm not too concerned about the NVH. I just the motor to feel more connected when driving.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Thanks for the reply. I'm new to this and was looking for both a RMM and a PMM. And was curious as to which company made quality mounts. Basically don't want to waste money on a product that isn't good.

What do most people run? I'm not too concerned about the NVH. I just the motor to feel more connected when driving.
Personally, I had the E-focus RMM on my ST, on my SE and will install it on my wife's SE as well.

I can't speak for the PMM.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I went from a stock rmm to a ms3rmm about a year ago, it was a big improvement . Then I added a TTR pmm. This is a great mount, it really does what it's supposed to do. However, for me the NVH for a DD is not acceptable . So, I'm trying an E focus rmm and I have modified the stock pmm to stiffen it up a bit. Installing it tomorrow with the OBX header that just arrived. Will post impressions.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks again for the responses. Now how are the TTR mounts vs. the JBR Mounts?

Sorry so many questions

Thanks, Tony

·
Registered
17 Posts
I installed the JBR 88a RMM and it definitely stiffens up the engine, the NVH is substantial at first but a couple days later it "breaks-in" a little and isn't so bad. Depends if you want that much vibration in your DD.

In case someone hasn't seen the difference yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts