Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so i have enough momey left over in my budget to get it tuned. but i dont have enough to get a new clutch should i get it tuned then a new clutch?

also i am pushing 75,000 miles on my car and wanting to boost is this a problem? I will be rebuildnig a motor over a few months

how long will it hold at 6 psi daily and 10 when i want to get on it.

the car has been babied full senthetic oil i shift at 2500-3000 normally if i want to get on it maybe once a week is all i do.

how long will it last if i rarley get on it w/ boost and a good tune?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Your car at 6psi will last until 101,982.4 miles or 11-15-08 whichever comes first. Seriously, your asking something that CANNOT in anyway be determined. If you have a GOOD tune you should last as long as the rest of the car will. And you saying "if I rarely get on it with boost and good tune" once you have boost you wont want to stop. And you'll find sooner then later 6psi isnt nearly enough once you get used to it. Its more addictive the drugs man.

Scott

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
what's really your question?... you could leave it parked in the garage,not get on it at all and it will last forever....

ditto on the boost .... while 6 lbs is better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick, it ain't s**t.... I'm pushing 20/21lbs and findmyself wondering where to find the money to change setup to get MORE...[ohcrap] [idea] [whip]

1 - 3 of 3 Posts