Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My clutch is starting to slip bad in first. Before it only slipped when I went to the track, and it would only slip through first and was fine through all the other gears. Now it's starting to slip when I take off normally on hills and sometimes when I shift into second.
Does anyone know of a good clutch that's not too expensive, but is good for a daily driver/weekend racing. I was looking at the clutchmasters stage 3, but it's a little over budget for me since I started school and cant work as much anymore, but if I cant find anything else then that will still be my top choice. So yeah, now I just want something that's gonna be civil for a daily driver, one that wont wear out quickly if I drive harder, and one that's a good performer when I wanna drive the car harder.

So if anyone knows of any, please let me know, and if possible post a link to a website I could get it at. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Get the CM stg. 1 for light bolt ons it holds a bit more than stock.

I think Centerforce also has a clutch which is pretty nice (nice, meaning I had it on another car and I liked the feel).

I personally have had the CM3 and now a CM4 and love em both. For some reason though my Stg3 wore out really fast.

http://www.clutchmasters.com/shop/?...42&FromYear=2002&MakeModelID=33015&AppID=5720

Centerforce Dual Friction part # is DF600261

1 - 2 of 2 Posts