Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I bought my 05 zx4 ther was a rattle I noticed but just chalked it up to something being loose. Had no idea that it was a dual mass flywheel, as matter of fact I'd never even heard of one. So, now I've done a little performace upgrades and a slight tune on my own accord. The clutch slips when I get on it at about 4200rpm, you can smell it. Now I see the kits online, but at the moment I'm pretty broke having just started my own business and it being slow going. So, I guess my question is, is there a flywhell from something else, that isnt dual mass that I use and get on the cheap cheap?? The presure plate and disk it seems ther are many options, but a select few options as far as flywheels go_Of course I'd love to step it up a notch or 2, but finacilly not in the posistion. This is my daily, project, and my toy. Can't even race to get some funds because of the clutch! Any info would help greatly!! I'm stuck between getting an external hard drive so I can start learning my tuning, but also needing a clutch so I can work. But at over 2bills for the clutch, the external is looking like the way to go if I can keep my foot off the floor and get whats left outta this one.
Input, I came for input! Please help! Thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts