Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Clutch status...

Tom,

I shipped my CM stage 4 that you installed in my Focus last May back to you in the beginning of April after you told me that you'd cover it under warranty because it wore out in less than 25,000 miles, and I haven't heard back since. I'm just curious if you ever recieved it, and if so what the status is.

Thanks!

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So should I take it that I'm being ignored at this point? If you never got it let me know, at least that way I can try to get FedEx to pay for a lost package. And if you're not going to cover it, then would you at least ship the pressure plate back to me so I could reuse it if I need to replace my clutch again?

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well...thanks for saying that you'd cover it and then changing your mind without any notice, I could've saved about $20 in shipping had I known you were going to completely blow me off.

·
FF Affiliate
30,884 Posts
LOL you guys crack me up , Im trying to do something for you for free and because i dont answer you im "plowing you off" i cant do anything till i hear from CM till then you will have to do like i do and wait

Tom

·
Registered
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
^
My apologies...you never said anything about waiting to hear back from CM, I haven't gotten a reply from you since I asked if Fed-Ex ships to your 503 1/2 street address. That's all I've been after is an explanation, I figured you were just writing it off.

Sorry for the misunderstanding...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts