Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I'm looking to upgrade from the standard Clutch to a stage 2 clutch might even go with a stage 2+, but I have a question will a 2003 svt stage 2 fit in 03 zx3?

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
To my understanding a MTX-75 clutch is not the same clutch as the Getrag Clutch... so no.

There are a whole lot more options for the MTX-75 transmission?

·
Shot me 3 deer!!!
9,247 Posts
nope, you'd need a totally different clutch

·
Registered
7 Posts
clutch issue

[ffrocks]i just put a stage one bahnof clutch in and having trouble bleeding the new slave cylinder any advice

·
Registered
7 Posts
i would like to know if a cold air intake set up will boost my horse power im new with the zetech engine

·
Thats What She Said
10,704 Posts
i would like to know if a cold air intake set up will boost my horse power im new with the zetech engine
[ffrocks]i just put a stage one bahnof clutch in and having trouble bleeding the new slave cylinder any advice
might get better response if asking these questions in a new thread...

what is your problem bleeding the slave cylinder? you need two people and it takes a lot of time. I have gotten some fish air hose line and attached it to the bleeder valve. That allows for easier bleeding in my experience because it will keep a "vacuum" puled so if you don't close the bleeder soon enough air will still not be going back into the system. also its a nice way to control the flow if the fluid...

As for the cold air, a search will give you lots of results and opinions. short answer yes but if done right... get the focus sport (now Focus Werks) cold air intake heat shield...

Also its a Zetec.. no H at the end :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts