Focus Fanatics Forum banner

Clutch Problem

1592 Views 11 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  Weldman0730
So i was driving the other night, and all of a sudden my clutch started going straight to the floor, and i couldnt get it into gear. i pulled over and looked at the pedal and the white plunger? had broken in half (see picture). Does anyone know what the technical name for the part is? Can i get just that part, or do i have to get a new master cylinder? any help would be greatly appreciated.

See less See more
1 - 3 of 12 Posts
I think you will have to get a whole new master cylinder.
also is that fluid from the master cylinder on your mat?
oh I see. I would think that you would have to replace the whole thing. but I aint sure.
1 - 3 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.