Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finally got my clutch in. It took about 3 weeks from start to fininsh. The reason it took so long is because all the parts took too long to get in.

I haven't started slamming gears yet, because of the break in period, but is feels a lot stronger than before. I can't wait till I get it retuned and take it to the track.

·
Registered
373 Posts
How's the daily driving with it? My car is being taken apart right now to see all that it needs. i want that same setup but i'm worried about drivabilty. get back to us

·
Registered
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry I haven't got back until now, but I get a little tired working 12 days straight, and I still have 3 to go. Daily driveability is good. The clutch is tricky at first but when you get used to it, it comes natural. I haven't really opened it up yet, even though is has about 700 miles on the new clutch. I am waiting until 1000 miles because I drive about 35 miles to work one way. Today however, I toasted an old oldsmobile 442s ass. I eased out in 1st and grabed 2nd, and put about 6 cars on him in about a 1/4 mile.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts