Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just moved to Gardner, MA... Just got my Magnaflow exhaust on..its an automatic but what the hell its all about fun... Anybody meeting together soon or have any clubs to join or interested in starting a club up? let me know Thanks

2001 Dark Blue Se Focus
blue white headlights
K&N drop in filter
Bosch Platinum +4's
Magnaflow Exhaust

Future Mod's- suspension, Konig rims, turbo/supercharger, Wings West spoiler, forged pistons, polished and ported head and intake, CAI...i think thats it

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah..I'll head up to Epping. I might even be able to get in for free because my friend's boss is a stockholder there and he is one of the board of directors at the New England Dragway!!! Just tell me what day and I'm there...hoepfully
aight peace

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats sounds nice Johhny...We def gots to talk about future mods and no disrespect to the SPI's..didnt say ya did but thats what I haveshow me some pics of yours..i dont have any pics yet because I'm a lazy peace of crap ...peace!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
holla, leominster here

hey what's up guys just wanted to see if ya'll want to start a crew or something, we're all in the same area. i drive a 2001 zx3 midnight blue nothing tricke out yet, but gonna start. if your interested email me.

peace
dj bowse
[email protected]

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey...yeha leominster is real close...sorry if i didnt get back to you quick enough. I definitely wanna start somethin up. My dad used to live in leominster def a good meeting spot. I live in Gardner and my mom dukes lives in Groton so no prob. check your email by the way peace!!!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
when and where do you wanna meet up?

what up!! yah we should get somethin going, i've seen maybe like 2 foci around here hooked up, but i am in the works of mine. i gonna get some halos headlights, lookin at rims, exhaust, m3 racing mirrors, etc. we should try to trade info and everything. i am down. and if you get sick of checking the board all the time, email me and i get you my number.. i think it'll be easier to convey messages.

peace,

dj bowse

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah thats cool....I'll email you my number and we could get together and swap ideas. Can you get any other people together too? I think it would be pimp to get our own group together. We'll see right ? aight peace!!!!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yo peeps

Ay anybody an expert on SE's with SPI's. Gotta tell me whats better supercharger or turbo?, and i know they are out there to be put on for our engines. Tell me whats up. Also how much?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts