Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed ff.com has clubs like hatch nation and sedan revolution, does the ne region have any clubs? If not maybe someone is interested in starting one?

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
no clubs in the northeast that i know of on here. Hatch nation is a International interwebz club. get 500 posts and you too can join hatch nation.

·
Registered
914 Posts
Id like to get one started around here buut no idea how to start one and im sure im not able seeing as im a noob

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bud pin if your interested pm me and we can talk

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
I'd be interested in helping to get something going. Let me know if there's any way that I can help.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
Nope. Lol

I can look around and see what I can find.

·
Meh.
10,609 Posts
First a disclaimer, I don't really know what I am talking about but this seems to be the best way:

Before you really want to start a club, it's probably best to start a social group. If there are enough members in that and you want to expand into a club, I think you have to talk to Tom (that's his username). It probably wouldn't hurt to PM him anyways to get more information on this.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Maybe something is wrong with my account cuz I didn't get any pm's. Budpin any reply back from Tom? It was just a nice thought, I've been in other forums and car clubs for my other cars ( olds aurora, rx7, mr2) and realized the fofos are more common. Figured getting a group together on here and for the random parking lot meet ups and such would be awsome!

·
BACON?
3,170 Posts
You could just set up meets in the Northeast Region. Really no need for a club section or whatever. There just are not enough people in the northeast to need a club to separate the Focus drivers. Just my $.02

I'm down for a little meet up or cruise.

·
Registered
1,472 Posts
You could just set up meets in the Northeast Region. Really no need for a club section or whatever. There just are not enough people in the northeast to need a club to separate the Focus drivers. Just my $.02

I'm down for a little meet up or cruise.
Agreed. With the difficulty in getting one meet with all of NE together, I think clubs would just make it harder.

If anything, I'd work on getting FJ and FF together. It seems TNE is split between the two sites and we never co-mingle.

·
Registered
71 Posts
well if some or most are like me and work late nights im willing to meet up Friday at 9 ish for a social meet up.. in front of hannafords in derry... there is a separate parking lot off to the side that's not owned by anyone so the authority's wont bother us... then a cruise up the road to Manchester down south willow then elm st...

PM me if your interested and ill give you my personal number that way "Hopefully" everyone will be on the same page.. lol

1 - 17 of 17 Posts