Focus Fanatics Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
all thats left for the exterior to do is a cf hood, euro grill, and an evo wing.
and iv been thinking alot about selling the black wheels and getting some lightweight white ones, what do you guys think??

Attachments

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i had about 5 more pictures but for some reason i couldnt downsize them anymore so they wouldnt fit.

ps. they were the good pics too

·
Premium Member
7,348 Posts
That's a beautiful sedan, I love it. Keep the black rims, they look great. And keep the wing because an evo wing most likely wouldn't look good on there IMO.

·
Haterz gonna Hate
2,156 Posts
nice car man looks great!

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments guys.... and im starting to think svt sideskirts would look alot nicer as well

·
WOOT!!!
1,408 Posts
she is beautiful!! i love your sedan..

·
Proudly Daily Driven
2,255 Posts
really nice i love it....post up when u get the wing put on im curious how its gunna look

·
Registered
1,831 Posts
EVO wing and EVO CF hood...
if you go with white wheel, then maybe white CF EVO hood will be kick butt!!

·
Detailing Freak
348 Posts
i say the sap wing from the sap models

svt skirts look great, so those would fit pretty well

i say no to evo wing, and yes to sap wing

·
Freeskiing Fanatic!
5,455 Posts
I love it dude! i really want the f2 rear bumper after seeing how well yours flows.

·
Registered
1,866 Posts
That looks so hot!

You should def mold in the euro rear fog light and reverse light though, I believe only one other sedan has had those.

I actually think those wheels flow pretty well, but a nice set of Team Dynamics would set it off better.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
Very nice sedan, very nice.

but please oh please do not get a evo wing, try looking at getting a SAP wing. that will make your fofo HOT!

1 - 20 of 50 Posts